Friday, December 3, 2010

The kindness of strangers...

I went to my karate class today like I always do on Fridays, nothing special. Everyone was a bit silly because it is almost the weekend and I didn't learn anything new, but it was still a good class. I was going through my drills; punches, kicks, back-flips(just joking) when I started to get  killer headache, so I asked and got permission to go get a drink of water from the lobby. When I was at the water cooler, the man sitting next to it asked jokingly;  "Are you working harder because your mom left?" (mum had watched the first half of class, but then left to do some shopping). I didn't really understand so I asked him what he meant. He explained "Well all your forms are looking really powerful, and it looks like you're working hard." "Oh" I said "No, I'm just trying to make up for the last class, I wasn't feeling so good so my stuff wasn't that great" he nodded and I went back to class smiling. I never had spoke to that man before and only knew him by sight, but he still took the time to say that he saw I was working hard, and that I was doing a good job. Then my brother stepped on my foot and ruined my warm fuzzy feeling because I had to kill him(joking again)

4 comments:

  1. woot, first comment! i like the blog, and i stepped on your foot by mistake.*follow*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Lizzy!
    Sorry you lost your fuzzy feeling and got your foot stepped on.
    Glad you didn't kill Deagle. Then the world would have been Deagleless!!!!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol
    This was started by Flo.
    So I thought would do it. :P

    Give♥this♥to ♥the ♥ Fifthteen ♥ Nicest ♥ People ♥ that ♥ You ♥ Easyily ♥ Talk ♥ To ♥ you ♥ know ♥ if ♥ you ♥get ♥five ♥ back ♥ you ♥ must ♥ be ♥ A ♥ Good ♥ Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog!

    And Deagle's are impossible to destroy. I tried once, and it shot all seven of it's ammo clip into my right thigh. No jkes, i swear.

    And nice cat! *follow*

    ReplyDelete